Naturalization is a process by which U.S. Citizenship is conferred upon a foreign citizen after they fulfill certain legal requirements as mandated by the Congress. To qualify for naturalization, the individual must:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time you file the application;
- Have been a lawful permanent resident for the past three or five years (depending on which naturalization category you are applying under);
- Have continuous residence and physical presence in the United States;
- Be able to read, write, and speak basic English;
- Demonstrate good moral character;
- Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of U.S. history and government;
- Demonstrate a loyalty to the principles of the U.S. Constitution; and
- Be willing to take the Oath of Allegiance.
All applicants for Citizenship will be interviewed.
How We Help
We ensure maximum transparency throughout the entire application process.
Our Citizenship and Naturalization services include:
• Determine eligibility for citizenship
• Prepare the application and prepare for the interview
• Can offer assistance to accompany for the interview day